Start Scrumming in Two Days!
This 2-day training covers the Scrum agile process – the roles, practices, and underlying principles. After taking this class attendees will be ready to start Scrumming the next day.
Topics fo this class include:
- Overview of Agile methods
- Iteration/Sprint Time-boxed Development
- Roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Development Team
- Release Planning (and planning horizons)
- Backlog Management
- Prioritization and Estimation
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Standup Meetings
- Sprint Demo
- Team Retrospectives
- Principles, Why this works
Gist Labs offers followup mentoring for teams to a) apply agile to their own environment, and b) grow into expertise with this method.