Test Driven Development and Test Automation are key disciplines to achieving and maintaining high quality and development speed.
Test Driven Development
TDD is an engineering discipline, a set of principles, and a group of tools. There are two reasons to practice TDD, 1) to initially build a simple and elegant design without over-engineering, and 2) to protect any valuable code from bit-rot.
Our workshop on Test Driven Development contains:
- Introduction to the principles
- Overview of the major tools (xUnit, Web Testing, Acceptance Testing tools)
- Test-First group coding exercises
- Mock objects coding exercises
- Customer Defined Acceptance Testing (Cucumber) coding exercises