At the Lean India Summit 2013 conference in Bangalore I gave the following keynote presentation:
In this presentation I describe various techniques I’ve used that have been useful for helping individuals and teams see, manage, and accomplish work.
- Personal Kanban for individuals
- Team Kanban boards for team collaboration
- Multi-team coordination and Release Planning for streams of parallel work
- Program modeling to tie threads together
- Multi-Layer Roadmapping for long term collaborative planning
Please comment on other styles of visualization that have worked for you!
1 thought on “Keynote at the Lean India Summit 2013, Work Visualization”
Check out the intro video I did here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DdTdx-AmvY
Also, here is an overview video of the Summit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz4KCsVut1Q